Now, semi-seriousness: I have drawn 12 tarot cards from the Shadowscapes Tarot, one card for each month of 2011, and one card for the theme of the year. I know this is a snapshot of what may happen over the next 12 months, and what I do may change the outlook completely, but we shall see.
Theme for 2011: The Fool
January 2011: Nine of Cups
Publish Post
February 2011: Page of Cups
March 2011: XVII The Star
April 2011: King of Cups
May 2011: Page of Wands
June 2011: Nine of Wands
July 2011: The Empress
August 2011: Knight of Wands
September 2011: Queen of Swords
October 2011: V The Hierophant
November 2011: Seven of Pentacles
December 2011: Ten of Pentacles
Comments anyone?
WOW! I still got to do mine, just came back from a meal out and might do at some point tonight after 2/3 glasses of wine lol.
ReplyDeleteRollercoaster year for you, but not too much, emotions into getting things into place, people in your life spurning you on and giving energy. And you enjoying the new found power and pleasure, 10 of pentacles by next december you'll be a happy bunny if a hard worked one :D